At Umm Al Qura, Saudi Health Commission certified, Fellowship-trained physician provide comprehensive ophthalmology care, with cutting-edge treatment for cataract, glaucoma and many other eye conditions. Sophisticated equipment is used to test vision and the health status of the eye; early detection is often the key to preventing blindness. When eye disease is diagnosed, ophthalmology treatment options include lasers technology and microsurgery.
Additionally, our ophthalmologists provide comprehensive vision care that includes refractions for eyeglasses and contact lenses, and low-vision services for those suffering from macular degeneration.
We provide a wide range of medical services and surgical treatment, including:
- Eye examinations for adults and children, including refractions for eyeglasses and contact lenses.
- Cataract/Cornea treatment (corneal infections, cataracts, tumors, dry eye, eyelid and conjunctival disorders).
- Cataract surgery.
- Implantation of lenses.
- Glaucoma, adult strabismus and uveitis.
- Pediatric ophthalmology.
- Neuro-ophthalmology diagnostic testing and treatment.
- Oculoplastic surgery.
- Retinal procedures (including age-related macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, retinal detachment, retinopathy, etc.)
- Vitreoretinal diseases
- Pterygium removal
- Care and management of traumatic eye injuries
- Operation to correct Squint
- Removal of Chalazion
- Laser photo-coagulation