Pediatric Clinic is a thriving medical practice providing exceptional care for children since birth until the age of 16 years. Our experienced and skilled senior Pediatricians & Neonatologists provide a variety of services for infants, children, and adolescents to care for your child’s general and special needs; our staff are skilled in the management of the common pediatric diseases such as:
Anemia, asthma, different kind of allergies, bronchitis, candidiasis, chagas disease, chickenpox, dental caries, diabetes, insulinoma, diphtheria, down’s syndrome, influenza, juvenile idiopathic arthritis, measles, meningitis, mumps, nephrotic syndrome, pneumonia, polio, rheumatic fever, rickets, rubella, tetanus, tuberculosis, intestinal volvulus, whooping cough, hepatitis, fevers, lyme disease, neonatal jaundice… etc.
Scheduling routine checkups is an important part of keeping the child healthy. By maintaining a regular checkup schedule, we can help prevent illness (by the Grace of All Mighty Allah), detect hidden problems and monitor your child’s growth, milestones and the developmental phases throughout childhood and the teen years.
We take care of babies with neonatal health disorders. Our dedicated & professional baby and mother friendly approach is what we are proud of, and we intend to go a step further, by going all the way to excel as a patient and mother friendly healthcare facility in The Holy Makkah.
Administrations of all types of vaccines for the prevention of different infectious and contagious diseases of childhood, in accordance with the MOH (Ministry of Health, KSA) & WHO (World Health Organization) approved schedule of vaccinations, are an integral part of this Unit. Development assessment and Dental assessment for optimum care of your child is also a part of our services.
If your newborn is premature, or has a serious illness, injury, or birth defect, our neonatologist may assist at the time of delivery and in the subsequent care of your newborn. If a problem is identified prior to the child birth, our experienced team may become involved to consult with your obstetrician in your baby’s care during the pregnancy or advice for the necessary arrangement as per the fetus condition. Orientation, education and counseling is a part of services provided by our healthcare team.
We provide the following care to the New born (especially preterm births):
- Diagnose and treat newborns with conditions such as breathing disorders, infections, and birth defects. We also provide the facility of incubation to maintain environmental conditions suitable for the neonate. It is used in preterm births or for some ill full-term babies.
- Coordinate care and medically manage newborns born premature, critically ill, or in need of any surgical interventions.
- Provide critical care backup when needed for critically ill newborns with life saving measures and to ensure the proper nutrition for recovery and growth.
- Provide care to the newborn at a surgical, forceps or vacuumed vaginal deliveries where medical problems might be involved in new born babies that may compromise their health and require medical intervention in the delivery/ operating room.
- Stabilize and treat newborns with any life-threatening medical disorders.